Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

What you need to know

Since I have already written hundred of variations of this post on countless other blogs and sites, I'm going to make this quick...

My name is Eric Robinson. I am a recent High School graduate about to go into George Washington University. My interests include politics, screenwriting, and television. Because of this, my dream is to one day write a television show about politics.

So what's with about the site? What is the plan for it and why am I doing this? This site is essentially my home base. It is here that I will give people updates on what projects I am working on, books I am reading, and my opinions on specific movies and television shows that spark my interest from time to time. The reasons why I'm doing this are because I feel the need to train my writing ability through the analyzing of movies and television, and to network with other writers and producers if possible.

I am currently a member of Newgrounds and serve as a contributing writer and columnist for Independent Voter Network.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment